Got a query? Get in touch with the Go Karts Direct team who will be happy to help you.
New Stock Available NOW for Christmas
These pedal powered ranger karts are ideal for the younger age group. They have a strong and sturdy design yet are lightweight and easy for children to manoeuvre themselves.
These quality pedal karts are very easy to ride and will provide children hours of outdoor fun and exercise.
* Strong and sturdy design.
* Steel frame for durability.
* Inflatable rubber pneumatic tyres.
* Easy to use handbrake system for extra safety.
* Easy to control and functional steering.
* Adjustable large seat.
* Chain driven with chain guard (enclosed chain drive system).
* Neutral position of gear lever allows freewheeling so child can be pushed easily without pedals rotating.
* Direct Start (engage) position of gear lever when engaged allows child to pedal independently.
* Recommended maximum weight 30-40 kg.
* Recommended age 3-7 years.
* Net weight of pedal kart is 11.5 kg.
* Available in racing red.
* Assembled dimensions 101cm Length x 61cm Width x 62cm Height.
These are shipped pre-assembled in a cardboard box and require a small amount of assembly with instructions provided.
All our karts are off road leisure go-karts and as no safety standards are available, driving is at your own risk.
Neither the manufacturer nor Go Karts Direct are liable for personal or other damages neither to participating or non-participating persons. At delivery the owner takes full responsibility for the kart and use of the kart. Ensure that the person driving is of an age, size and has the necessary skills and experience to drive the kart safely.
Drivers under 16 must do so only with the permission of their parents, and younger children should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Website by Acre PC
Copyright © 2015 Go Karts Direct.
All rights reserved. This site, the text, images, and video files herin are the copyrighted works of Go Karts Direct. Reproduction in whole or part, on paper, internet, or other medium is prohibited without the express permission of Go Karts Direct.